Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Reynolds Family Christmas 2013

My favorite weekend of the year is when my family gets together to celebrate Christmas.  This doesn't happen until mid-January.  We had such a fun weekend!  We always have a blast together.

Not pictured are my awesome parents who made all this happen.

Nola was our entertainment for the weekend.  She's constantly surprising me with the things she knows.  After opening presents she did a little magic show for us.  She would put an animal in a box and say "Abracadabra!" then close her eyes and count to 10.  While she was counting we would take the animal out.  She was AMAZED!  She would even bow afterwards.  SO CUTE.  Then she got in the box and tried to disappear?!?!


It was a fantastic weekend.  I love my family.  They should move to Nebraska.



No comments:

Post a Comment