Saturday, August 23, 2014

TWSS & Summer photo dump

I have SO many pictures from my time home with Nola.  Sit back, relax and enjoy a bunch of photos!


Nola had a teething ring and asked me for the other two in the freezer.  When I gave them to her she said, "Look!  Your friends!"


Nola was counting and said, "15, 16, Eleventeen, 18."



Nola grabbed my face and said, "Can I wiggle your face?"


Nola and I were playing and she looked at me and said, "You kinda look like FA (my twin sister)."



A high school boy helped us carry groceries to the car.  Nola said, "Is he helping us?  HE'S SO BIG! This is awesome!"


I walked into the back of Rob's office and saw this:


I asked her what she was doing.  She said she was pumping gas.



We went to an office where Robert was doing computer work.  The receptionist asked if she could help us find someone.  I said my husband was working in one of the offices.  Nola shouted, "His name is Daddy!" 



Nola wanted popcorn so I gave her some kettle corn.  She took one bite and said, "This is too marshmellowy."


No comments:

Post a Comment