Friday, September 12, 2014

Summer To Didn't List

School is in full swing and summer feels like it was forever ago.  When summer ended, I couldn't help but feel like I didn't do enough.  I didn't do enough projects, I didn't do enough work on the house and I didn't do enough activities with Nola.  Then I decided that I will never feel like I've done enough, so I got over it.  Let's take a look at my summer to do list and see what was (and wasn't) accomplished during my 9 weeks of freedom...

1. POTTY TRAIN NOLA
Accomplished: Sort of.  The other day our daycare provider told Robert that we were doing a really good job training her at home because she was always dry at daycare.  We haven't really done anything so... thanks?   I bought a potty training kit and Nola really got a kick out of the party horns.  I also used some peer pressure.


I think we are getting pretty close.  Maybe she will be potty trained before her senior prom.

2. PAINT
Accomplished: Kinda.  I got the three that needed to be done painted.  I also painted a few pairs of shoes and taught an art class for adults.  Lots of art!




3. BE HEALTHY
Accomplished:  Eh.  I did boot camp 3 days a week.  I skipped a few days.

4.  CURB APPEAL (DOOR, LANDSCAPE, PATIO)
Accomplished: 1 out of 3!  I  couldn't get Robert on board with the patio.  Or the blue door, but I painted the door anyway.  Maybe one day he will come home and there will be a new patio in the front yard?!

5.  WATCH ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
Accomplished: YES!!!!!  I also watched all 8 seasons of Weeds, 5 seasons of Parenthood and a couple of seasons of The New Girl.  Have you guys heard of Netflix?  I think I'm late to this party, but it's definitely the best money I never spent (thanks Sara).

6.  BIG PROJECTS
Accomplished: No.  No no no no.  Maybe next summer....




No comments:

Post a Comment