Friday, February 20, 2015

Hearts, Teeth, & Pots.

My parents came to visit last weekend and since Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday, we had free babysitters!  I also had a few days off, so it was a nice long weekend.  Robert and I spent the day-o-love in Omaha buying Nola bunkbeds, seeing American Sniper, and eating at a restaurant known for its views :)  Very romantic.  


We laid low Sunday then took a family trip to the dentist on Monday.  It was Nola's first visit and she did a lot better than I expected.  A lot, lot better.  Mostly thanks to a very patient Dental Hygienist, some toys in the waiting room, and an Ariel toothbrush. 


After the dentist trip we went up to school so I could get some work done.  When I was done we threw a pot on the wheel.  She loved it, for a few minutes.  Then she wanted to wash her hands.  Then she wanted to do it again.  She's asked about it a few time since then, and we got a few cute pictures so I was happy!  Editor's note: Nola did not throw the pot.  I threw it, she flopped it. 




I think she's an artist in the making!  





2 comments:

  1. Totally an artist in the making! Love these pictures! Sounds like a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete