Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Week with Boca and Gramcy

Nola got to spend a week with my parents in Wichita.  She had a blast and did so many fun things!  Luckily, she tweeted about it so I could follow along:





She swam a lot, went to a movie, a trampoline park, played in my mom's classroom, went to a science museum, played dress up, went to the park and lots of other fun stuff.





While she was having fun, Rob and I were enjoying some kid-free time.  We went to dinner and a movie.  I had softball camp and Rob went to work so it wasn't a lot of downtime, but it was nice not to have to fight the bedtime battle every night.  I got some painting done- one project for a friend and started painting the nursery!

\

It was a nice break, but I was excited to get her back.  This is my last full week of summer, I go back to school next Thursday!  It's crazy how fast time is flying!  



No comments:

Post a Comment