Sunday, July 17, 2016

7 Months

Another month down with this sweet little boy.

 

7 months!  It's crazy.  


He loves the bouncer.  When I put him in it the first time he could barely touch the ground.  Now when he stands he has to bend his knees to stay in it. 


He started eating vegetables, we started him with carrots.  He just recently got the hang of opening his mouth and swallowing.  It's kind of a mess so I hold his hands down when I'm feeding him.  It works for now but probably not for long! 

 

He's sleeping through the night (mostly).  He normally falls asleep around 8 then wakes up at midnight.  He's up for the day around 7.  He takes a shorter nap in the morning and a long one in the afternoon.  He often falls asleep when I'm feeding him so try to get a lot of snuggles in! 





He's sitting up really well.  He's toppled over a few times and often lunges for things that are WAY out of reach.  I haven't felt any teeth yet, but it sure seems like he's teething. 


Nola's still loving Turkey.  She makes him laugh all the time!  He laughs when she says, "Chug-a, chug-a, choo, choo, chee, chee!".  I don't know where it came from but he sure thinks it's funny! 

 


Aunt Jennie took this picture for Grandpa for a Father's Day gift.  Don't mind the crazy person behind the tool bench. 


He's such a happy baby.  It always looks like he's flirting, which is adorable.  Also, his bald spot is growing in!  




Such a flirt.  I'm so glad I'm his favorite!

It is getting harder to take his monthly pictures.  I remember around this time with Nola, when these things start to move there really is no stopping them! 


Ok, bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment