Thursday, January 12, 2017

Turk's family birthday party

I feel a little bad, for Nola's first birthday we did a whole thing.  Family, friends, decorations, outfits.  That wasn't the case with Turk's first, but we did get to spend it with family and that's what's really important, right?

My parents, brother, and his fiancé came up to Lincoln to celebrate!   We rented a room at Valentino's (the same one we used for Robert's 30th birthday party) and had a nice dinner with them and Robert's family and opened gifts.  Nola opened all of Turks gifts, she's very "helpful" :).  We bought some cupcakes, Turk played with his a little but didn't really eat a lot of it.





Look how excited the birthday girl is!  Oh wait...



That night my parents watched the kids so Robert and I could go out with Kyle and Hannah.  I had a good time showing them Sandy's, an establishment I frequented during my college days.  Funny how it looked the same buy felt so different.  We laughed a lot, it was fun!



I can't believe my sweet little guys is one!  Happy Birthday Turk!

No comments:

Post a Comment