Tuesday, April 1, 2014

That's what she said.


Me: What did you do today?
Nola: Talked to Gabby and Nixon.
Me: What did you guys talk about?
Nola: Shit.



Me: Nola, you can't do that.
Nola: Mommy, you're being mean to me.



Me:  Do you want to go down the slide?
Nola: No.
Me:  It will be fun.
Nola: I'm not fun.



Boy at park: What's your name?
Nola: Nola. Nola Jane.



Nola: My tummy hurts.
Me: What do you do when your tummy hurts?
Nola: Eat cookies!!



Nola: I have something in my butt
Me: What do you have in your butt?
Nola: Poopies




Rob: Yawns
Nola: You're pretty tired daddy?
Rob: I am pretty tired
Nola: Do you want to go in my crib?




I took Nola's chair to use as an example in an auction. She walked over to where it normally sits and said, "My chair's not home yet."















No comments:

Post a Comment