Thursday, May 21, 2015

Variety Show and Mother's Day

Once again, I participated in the CHS Staff vs. Students Variety Show.  And for the first time in Variety Show history- STAFF WON!!


We won with a lip-sync number where we sang individually (I sang Ghost by Ella Henderson), then we sang as The Spice Girls.  There were only 4 of us so we had a stand-in. 


I also participated in the opening and closing dance numbers.  The following pictures were taken from the Columbus Telegram website- that's right, these bad boys made the paper.  



It was fun to win, but I'm not sure we deserved it.  The kids were talented and we just made fools of ourselves.  Oh well, at least we get to brag a little bit.
Sunday was Mother's Day and Rob brought me a bundt cake from a yummy cake place in Lincoln.   He also let me relax all day, which was nice.  



 Nola made this really cute card and flower for me at daycare.  


She told me, "Happy Mother's Day" about a hundred times during the day and a couple of time the next day.  That's right Nola, everyday is Mother's Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment