Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was last weekend and it was pretty great thanks to the people who gave me a reason to celebrate it!  Robert wasn't feeling well but still managed to let me take it easy.  I started my morning with a card from Rob and the kids. It was very sweet.  Nola also brought home a cute picture from daycare with the reasons she loves me written on it. 


Ok, I love this gift and I'm so thankful that the daycare provider does something for Mother's Day, but I don't know what Mother Nola was referring to.  It says she loves when I braid her hair and when I put it in a pony tail. She hates both of those things.  I think I've braided her hair twice.  I'm guessing she heard someone else say that and said the same thing?  Or maybe I've been misinterperating all of the screaming?  Perhaps they're really shrieks of excitement?

Robert knows that I've been struggling with my post baby body, so he got me a membership to the gym in town which was really thoughtful. He also let me pick where we had lunch- El Mezcal- delicious!!  Nothing better than a Mother's Day margarita!!

We didn't do much else except take a trip to my classroom to load a kiln... one week left!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment