Sunday, April 17, 2016

4 months

4 months!  I can't believe it!  He has his check-up later this week so I'm not sure of his stats, but he's getting big!  Update: he weights 17 lbs, 10.5 oz and is 25.75 inches tall.  90 percentile in everything!  


He continues to be a very calm, carefree baby.  Nola still loves to see/talk to him and he smiles A LOT when she is around. 




He started giggling this month.  Nola can make him giggle the most.  It caught us off guard one night.   He was smiling and then suddenly he let out a giggle.  We all froze then spent the next 20 minutes trying to make him do it again.


As I was typing about his "milestones" I asked Robert if he's rolled over yet- our daycare provider said he rolled front to back one day, but I'm not going to count it until I see it myself.  So now Turk is laying face down on the floor.  Nothing yet. 



He's so smiley!  



And the biggest change from last month is that he's sleeping through the night!  He did once about a month ago, but has been pretty consistent in the last week.  Hallelujah!  






Still no progress on the roll.  I'll keep you updated :)


No comments:

Post a Comment