Sunday, April 3, 2016

Easter and Carrie

The kids and I were only home from our trip to Wichita for one day before we packed up and drove down to Lincoln for a concert and Easter.  Saturday we met up with Robert's family at a church his sister attends for an Easter egg hunt.  It was moved inside due to rain but it was still really fun!  Nola was so funny about picking up eggs.  She would pick one up, then walk to another area and pick up another one, then go across the room again.  



This egg hunt had really good candy!  I had to steal some.  Nola was pretty mad at me when she found the wrapper :)


Nola wouldn't pose with the Easter bunny, but Turk's too little to have an opinion about it!


Saturday night we went to the Carrie Underwood concert!  I'm not really into country, but Robert is.  I thought this would be a good one because she's country but kind of pop too.  It was a really good show, I was surprised by how many songs I knew!


We spent Easter Sunday with Robert's family.  We had a delicious brunch at a restaurant that happened to have a payphone in the lobby.  We had to wait a bit, so Robert called the phone and pretended to be the Easter bunny.  She totally bought it.  It was cute! After lunch we headed to Jennie's apartment where Nola was spoiled with candy, toys, and another egg hunt (seriously, let me know if you want any candy).



Then we headed back home where the Easter bunny hid a few more eggs!


Of course, we got a few pictures in our Easter outfits! 



It was a fun way to end Spring Break, but I kind of feel like I need a break from my break!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment