Saturday, April 16, 2016

Birthday Parties!

We've been celebrating a few birthdays around here!  Our friends' kid turned 2 and had a party at a trampoline park.  Nola went to one once with my parents but I had never been.  It was so much fun, and I didn't even jump! Nola had fun too.  It was really funny to watch a bunch of 2-4 year olds jumping around.  They weren't really playing together, just sort of jumping and giggling.  Nola was also having a few issues with her pants, so that was funny too :)

 

The birthday crew!

We also celebrated one of my friends birthdays!  My parents came up and stayed with the kids, so Rob and I got to go out and sleep uninterrupted at a hotel!

The Art Department/the birthday girl!


Insteading of jumping on trampolines we ate, laughed, and face swapped.  Face swapping cracks me up.  A friend and I were doing it and it switched off in the last second.  We ended up with this fantastic photo. 


Still makes me laugh!  

A few weeks later we celebrated another birthday at the Children's Museum.  Nola LOVES it there and had a blast.


I had a little fun too making my kids part of the museum. 


Don't worry, I didn't leave them there. 

Happy Birthday to our friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment