Saturday, August 27, 2016

8 months

Ah!  I'm super late this month.  Can't imagine why.....


We just about have a crawler.  Turk is able to get up on his hands and one knee but can't quite get the second knee under him.


He's a pro at eating now.  For a while I was holding his hands down while he ate- he likes to "help"- but now I don't have to.  I actually think it conditioned him to keep his hands down, they barely move while I feed him!  He's done quite a few vegetables and some fruit.  He loves it all.


He still only has one tooth on the bottom but I think he'll be getting more soon.  We are having to really teach Nola not to leave small things around where he can get them.  When she leaves something and we have to remind her that Turk could choke on it, she is very apologetic.  She loves him so much!!!



These pictures kill me...



We got a toilet in the bathroom (more on that later) and had to take advantage of the photo op before we filled it.  Nola on the left in the sink during our first bathroom reno, and Turk on the right.


He's still napping and snuggling.  Nola's been napping too (thank you pre-k)!!  He's sleeping at night MUCH better!  About a week before school started I decided it was time to figure this out.  I tried letting him "cry it out" and lasted about an hour (I checked on him every 10 minutes) until I picked him up.  It was terrible, but the next night he slept all night!  Maybe he's a quick learner?  I don't know and I don't care- sleeping for 8 hours straight is GLORIOUS!!!




He is still the cutest.  So so smiley. 


We love you Turkey!



No comments:

Post a Comment