Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Months 10 & 11


With a trip to Wichita, Nola's birthday celebrations, a hospital stay, and Halloween, I completely dropped the ball on a write up for month 10!!  Luckily, I did remember to take pictures!



It's so hard to take his picture for these things.  I have to push him down because he tries to crawl off the couch.  He thinks he's hilarious. 

As a 10 month old, Turk really started moving.  He is able to walk around holding furniture and is super close to walking on his own.


In September he started saying "mama" but it wasn't necessarily directed at me, but in the last month or so he is defiantly saying it to get my attention.  Often when he's crawling towards me or looking at me.  No "dada" yet....

In the last month he has gotten very good at moving the gate.  Robert made a gate when Nola started crawling to block off the area between the couch and the kitchen.  It worked well for her, she rarely tried to move it.  Turk busts out of it every chance he gets.  When he escapes I'll go after him and he tries to crawl as fast as he can, smiling the whole time.  It's pretty cute!


He's had a couple of bad weeks, sleeping wise.  I'm not sure if it's teeth or he's just lonely? He had three teeth pop through the top about a month ago and I just noticed a fourth the other day!  He's eating everything and loves it all.  He's able to feed himself finger food, I even caught him with a fry that he stole off of Nola's plate!



Nola and Turk are still buddies.  She's still picking him up more than I'd like :)  He bolts for her room any chance he gets.  The is the scene every morning.  Turk waiting for Nola to come out of her room.


I can't believe this sweet baby is going to be a year old in a month!  He's just the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment