Monday, October 17, 2016

Trip to Wichita

My brother was chosen to be a "Local Joe" for the Prairie Fire race in Wichita.  Basically, he had to use social media while training for their half marathon in exchange for free gear, registration, and a training program.  This was his first big race (maybe his last?) so we decided to drive to Wichita and cheer him on! 

Before we left Nebraska I made him some signs (with help from Nola and my teacher's aide).


Go Kyle go!!



All of the signs (except Nola's) were Taylor Swift themed.  Kyle's a big fan :)


When we weren't cheering him on we were hanging out at the house and even got to celebrate Nola's birthday with presents, delicious cupcakes made by Aunt Jessica, and some obnoxious, giant balloons! 











The race was only one big part of Kyle's weekend.  He proposed to his girlfriend, Hannah too!  I'm pretty excited about my new sister-in-law, Nola is VERY excited about her new Aunt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment