Friday, October 14, 2016

Kansas City

We had a Friday off in September so we packed up the kids and drove to Kansas city to visit family. The first thing we did was have some family pictures taken with my grandparents, check out the awesome pictures here


After pictures we visited my cousin, her husband and newborn baby and my aunt. We had a great time catching up and Miles is a cutie!

On Saturday we met back up with my grandparents and took the kids to a children's museum. The museum was built in an old elementary school which was really neat. Each room has a different theme with activities, my favorite was the art room:) We all really enjoyed our time there and I think my grandparents really enjoyed watching Nola play. 

The art room and the farm to market room



The water room

Back to the art room

Helping Old Buddy buy some flowers in the farm to market room

We went back to my grandparents apartment for a bit and got to see my great aunt. We spent breakfast with them the next morning before we hit up Ikea and headed home.




It was great to see them and watch them play with the kids. I know they loved seeing us too!















No comments:

Post a Comment