Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day is a fun day for me because I love the color green.  You thought I was going to say beer.  Nope.  This year was very kid-friendly, and last year must have been too because I don't remember what we did.  There is A LOT of green in our house.  I've added most of it, but some of it was here when we moved in.  Like the green counter tops in the kitchen and bathroom.  But anyway, back to St. Pat-



I got Nola a cute green outfit and a fun headband. It says "Kiss Me" on one side and "I'm Irish" on the other.  I liked the "Kiss Me" side :)



She hated the headband.


Two other fun things happened this weekend.  First, I got to have lunch with a friend that I haven't seen in 12 years!  We had some much fun chatting.  Her parents recently moved to Omaha so I'm hoping to see her a lot more!


And second, we (Robert) finally got around to baby proofing the kitchen.  We bought the stuff to do it a month ago, but we (Robert) always found something else to do instead.  Robert thought our original baby proofing was working just fine but I was getting kind of tired of it.


Anybody want those gorgeous green counter tops when we get around to renovating the kitchen?




No comments:

Post a Comment