Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter weekend

We had a great Easter weekend!  I spent all day with Nola on Friday while Rob went to work and a football game.  He had a great time and I loved spending time with the baby.  We got to play with the daycare kids next door and it really wore her out.  She took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon which gave me plenty of time to clean up before my parents came into town.  Grandpa and Gramcy got to town Saturday afternoon while Nola was napping.  It took her awhile to fully wake up so she snuggled with Grandpa for a bit.

Grandpa and Gramcy brought a lot of fun Easter stuff.  Nola especially loved her new book that made sounds. 


I really love this picture of Nola and Gramcy.


After Nola went to bed we "hid" her Easter eggs.  I was really hoping Nola would be egg-cited about finding eggs and she was!  She got the hang of it quickly and enjoyed finding them over and over again.


After saying good bye to my parents and another long nap we got Nola dressed in her Easter dress and headed down to Robert's parents house.


The Danner siblings


It was beautiful outside so we took some pictures.  And just a few hours later on our drive back it was SNOWING!  Nebraska weather is crazy.  I'm ready for summer!!!!

We had a great holiday weekend and were so glad that we got to spend it with lots of family.  Nola was happy because she ended with 3 Elmo's.  He is her favorite.  She talks about him all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment