Friday, November 1, 2013

Party #1

Nola is Two!!


             Two days old with Boca                                                One year old                                            Two years old


I can't believe my baby is 2!  Like a true diva, she had 3 parties.  One was the weekend before her birthday in Andover.  My whole family was in town to celebrate!  We had a Minnie Mouse party at my parents house and my mom went all out for it!  There was a lot of cute decorations and even some Minnie Mouse cupcakes.  Nola had a blast (and only a couple of melt downs.)




Everyone was in the mood to party!


Babies and Elmo and clothes, oh my!


She REALLY loved Elmo.  He talks and hugs and is generally pretty creepy.



She also got a microphone and likes to sing into it.  She's not just a singer, she's a performer!! 



And of course there was cake!

We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out, playing an inappropriate card game, attending a beautiful wedding and getting our family pictures done. It was another great weekend in Kansas!






No comments:

Post a Comment