Sunday, November 3, 2013

Party #2 and 3

We celebrated Nola's real birthday with dinner and a cake.  Nothing too crazy.  I bought some balloons because she has been really into them lately.  I blew a couple up for her and they entertained her for most of the night.



After dinner she opened presents.  She is really getting the hang of opening packages.  It's fun to watch her tear into them.  We got her a stuffed cat that meows.  She liked it but I think she likes Elmo better.  We also got her some Elmo pajamas that might have been too big?


And of course there was cake.



Her third and final party was in Lincoln with her Grandparents, aunts and a few friends.  I was so busy chatting with friends that I didn't get any pictures.  Oops!  She had a great time and got a lot of fun stuff.  She especially loved a baby doll and stroller that a boy from daycare gave her.  After her party she had her first two-year-old melt down because I was carrying the stroller and she wanted to hold it.


Hello terrible twos!  



She's actually pretty terrific
:)

Happy Birthday Nola Jane.  We love you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment