Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas!



After our Santa experience I was curious to see how Nola would react on Christmas Day.  We told her several times that Santa was coming, but she didn't seem to understand it.  She opened up a present on Christmas Eve and started crying because the wrapping paper scared her.  Great.  

I did not have high hopes for Christmas Day but when I woke her up at 10 (yeah, TEN!) she looked at me with sleepy eyes and said, "Santa?"  We got her out of bed and she ran straight to the tree.



We opened our presents then headed down to Lincoln to spend the afternoon with Robert's family.  

Aunt Jennie and Grandma

Giving Ruthie a kiss

Tired from a very fun day

One of her favorite gifts was an Umizoomi doll that sings and dances. She likes to dance with it.




It was a great day.  Today I've been opening new toys and putting stuff away.  Nola wanted to test out her new bean bag toss game.  She hasn't quite mastered it yet.




Lots of videos this time.  I can't help it, she's just so much fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment