Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!  

Those are the two things I'm most thankful for :)

I'm also thankful that I got to spend time with family over my Thanksgiving break! My younger sister flew home a few days earlier than we did so we met my parents half way and let them take Nola for the week. That meant we were baby free for three days before driving down to Kansas! I had a chair to work on and got talked into going out for margaritas (it didn't take a lot of convincing) so I didn't get much of anything done. 

We drove down to my parents house Wednesday night and celebrated Thanksgiving with my Grandparents. Then my mom and sister and I decided to take part in the grey Thursday festivities and hit up a sporting goods store.  The line was crazy long. Luckily, my purse doubles as a shopping cart.



My mom and I went shopping again on Friday, which is always a good time, then Friday night Rob and I went on a date. We headed back to Nebraska on Saturday and spent the afternoon on Sunday in Lincoln with Robert's family. 

It was a great weekend and got me really excited for all of the holiday events coming up! 

2 comments:

  1. Those dancing shopping carts sure make Gray Thursday much more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about those new dancing shopping carts. Ha!

      Delete