Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thirty!!

Rob turned 30 on Saturday!!  We stayed in a hotel in Lincoln, which was great because we got to go swimming in the indoor pool. Nola loved it!  I'm excited to take her swimming this summer!!

Back to Robert, he wanted to do something different and thought it would be fun to shoot a hand gun.  So, we shot some guns.  


I had one of Robert's friends meet us and surprise him.  It was the first time any of us had shot hand guns.  I was pretty nervous.  I broke a few range rules- screaming, setting down a loaded gun- nothing too serious.

After the gun range we headed to Valentio's for Robert's surprise birthday dinner.  He was very surprised.  I think he enjoyed it!  The theme was "Robert" so we wore glasses and I made smiles from a picture of his face.  







Now Robert has 6 month to figure out what to do for my 30th ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment