Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Jessica's bridal weekend!!!

My little sister is getting married!!

Look how cute she is!


We had a bachelorette party and bridal shower for her in Dallas a couple of weeks ago.  My sisters, mom and I arrived Wednesday night and got to spend Thursday together before everyone else got into town. It was a fun day of shopping (duh), eating (duh), and drinking (duuuuuhhhh).  I think we all left with a few dresses over our arm and margaritas in our belly.

Friday night was a trip to the nail salon and the bachelorette party.  We had a s'mores bar in the hotel room and then went to a piano bar.  The piano bar was so much fun!  Jessica had a blast!

Isn't she just adorable...

On Saturday we had a bridal shower then hit up Ikea.  The rest of the girls went out Saturday night with the bride-to-be but my twin sister, mom and I decided to go shopping again instead.  We ended the night with some amazing Mexican food and margaritas.  


One of the funniest moments was our first meal in Dallas at a place called The Magic Time Machine.  This place is crazy weird.  The waiters dress in character and there are different rooms with crazy decorations.  They also take your picture and when they gave it back to us they had switched the faces. I don't know why, but I thought this was hilarious.


It still makes me laugh.  

It was a really fun weekend and I know Jessica had a blast!  




No comments:

Post a Comment