Sunday, June 15, 2014

That's what she said



Nola: I'm Queen Nola!
Me: What does Queen Nola do?
Nola: Eats chocolate cookies!


Nola: (laying in my bed, reaches under the pillow and shows me her pinched fingers) Look, a coin!
Me: Where did that come from?
Nola: The tooth fairy!


Nola: Mommy, the ball is under the couch.
Me: Oh no!  What should we do?
Nola: Call Mr. Toodles! (a Mickey Mouse Club House reference)


Nola and I were shopping and stopped for ice cream.  Nola wanted pink ice cream so I got her strawberry and got myself chocolate.  Nola asked for a bite of mine so I gave her some.  She sat quietly for a minute then said, "How about you eat the pink one and I'll eat the brown one?"


Nola: (After watching a cat food commercial) I wish I had a kitty.


We were pulling into the garage with the radio on.  When I turned the car off she said, "Mommy, that was a greaaat song!"


While trying on sunglasses, Nola looked in the mirror and said, "This is fantastic!"


No comments:

Post a Comment