Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My two Dads

I feel like that's the title of an old movie?  I'm sure it's the title of several college admission essays.  Anyway, Father's Day was last week and I have two amazing Dads in my life.

My Dad is awesome.  He is smart and successful- although I have no idea what he does for a living.  He's also pretty funny, outgoing, and Justin Timberlake's biggest fan :)


He taught me a lot about standing up for myself, treating people with respect and how to throw a changeup.  


Nola is lucky to have a pretty amazing Dad too.  


Robert loves her so much and she adores him.  Our Father's Day was pretty low-key.  We gave Rob some pasta sauce from Buca de Beppo, one of his favorite restaurants.  



Nola and I are so lucky to have these two Dads in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment