Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The big 3-0

I turned THIRTY and celebrated twice! 

Unfortunately, neither celebration involved this hunk of a man. 

But one involved another hunky man.  Rob took my to Omaha for some shopping, dinner and a movie.  It was nice to spend time (baby free) with him.  He did an awesome job spoiling me!


We went to lunch the next day with Robert's family.  They took Nola shopping to pick something out for my birthday.  She picked a bag of cheeto puffs, she knows me so well!


This past week my sister visited!  We had a great time shopping in Omaha, spending time with some friends and throwing a birthday party.  I had a blast celebrating with some friends, but did a horrible job taking pictures.  



Those were the best ones I got.  Also, that's the face Sean makes everytime I talk.


It really was a great week and I'm so glad my sister was there to celebrate.  After all, she turned 30 too.  Nola loved spending time with FA (favorite Aunt) and even asked for her today when she woke up.

This picture looks so sweet I almost forgot all of the rap phrased Sara was making Nola say.

Some people freak out when they turn 30, but I'm ok with it.  When I think about where I'm at now with my life, my job and my family I think a lot about love.  I feel loved in my home.  I feel loved at my job and I feel loved with my family.  There really isn't any better way to start a new decade!











No comments:

Post a Comment