Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer = Lots of Photos!

Spending the summer with Nola means I take A LOT of pictures of her.  I can't help it, she is constantly doing cute things!  Last week we went to Blair, Ne.  A friend of mine just bought a new house and I hadn't seen it yet.  Nola and I had a great time and her house was so cute.  I got Nola ready to leave but apparently wasn't moving fast enough so I got this look.

I think this picture is so funny.  She might have a little bit of an attitude?!?   


    
First ponytail!


Helping with laundry by putting Dads leg sock on her head.

Friday night we dropped Nola off at a babysitter and went to a wedding reception.  The reception was more like an open house, no dancing just drinks, appetizers and good company.  It was in a large house that use to be a Bunny Club.  FYI:  Bunny Club = prostitutes!!!  The house has been renovated (and cleaned ;) and was beautiful on the inside.  The food was great, the drinks were free and I enjoyed spending time with my handsome husband.

Just kidding...

Love you Rob!

We spent Saturday with another friend who bought a new house.  She is eight months pregnant so she needed help getting moved in and fixing some things.  (Have I mentioned that in the last week I have helped 2 people move and seen 3 houses/apartments that need to be furnished and decorated?  Now all I want to do is re-decorate and/or move).  I love that Robert is so helpful and handy.  We locked ourselves (and Nola) into a room and switched out all of the switches and outlets.  After that we laid Nola down on a mattress and conquered the hallway and bathroom.  I had to peek in on the baby and take a picture of her.  She looks so little on a regular mattress.


Look Familiar?


She's growing so fast.  Everyday she knows more words than the day before.  One of her favorite things to say is "Hi baby."  She loves looking at herself in mirrors and on my phone.  Here is a super cute video of her saying hi.  The front camera is on so she can see herself.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment