Tuesday, July 16, 2013

First Mother/Daughter Shopping Trip!

One of my favorite memories growing up is going shopping with my Mom.  My Mom, sister and I would drive to Kansas City and spend all day shopping.  These girls' only trips were always filled with laughs and an unspoken understanding that Dad was never to find out how much we spent.

Nola and I have gone to the store alone before, but it's always been to buy something specific.  This shopping trip was different.  We spent two hours walking around the mall, looking through racks and finding sales.  We also spent so time on the indoor playground.  As she gets older we will spend less time on the playground and more time in the racks!


She made a friend in the playground.



After a few minutes driving the bus she got a "hop-on" and was not happy about it.


After the fun on the playground Nola rode on the carousel for the first time.  She loved it!


After all of that fun we picked up Dad and went to lunch.  Nola didn't even make it to the restaurant before she fell asleep.  When I got her out of the car seat she woke up for a second and then went back to sleep.  She NEVER sleeps on my anymore so I was happy to hold her while we waited for our food.


Shopping wore her out!
  




No comments:

Post a Comment