Thursday, July 4, 2013

IKEA? OK-A!!!

I traveled to Crested Butte, Colorado for a wedding last weekend.  I stopped in Denver to spend some time with my college roommate, Libbi.  Libbi is the best thing in Denver.  Ikea is second.


Libbi's husband Ben asked me why Ikea was so great.  I didn't have an answer for him.  It just is.  I was so excited that I woke up early the day we were going and couldn't go back to sleep.  Something is wrong with me!?!

I found a lot of super cute stuff.  How cute would these buttons be in a nursery?


I loved this fabric!


This light came home with me.  I've been looking for one to go over the desk.


I liked this end table and thought I could store my laptop in it.  Good thing I measured because my laptop wouldn't fit.


This was my favorite Ikea item.  I don't have a spot for it or a reason to buy it so it stayed in the store :(


I finally got to pick up the shoe containers I've been looking at online.  I got them in white.


I also bought a new table for Nola!  Here it is in action.


I thought these would be cute above Nola's new table but they were out of stock.  Maybe I'll pick them up next time.


Libbi scored some cute items too.  Here is our haul- a shopping cart, flat bed cart and stroller stuffed with sweet Swedish swag.


And everything that made it back to Nebrask.  The light, shoe cabinets, Nola's table and chairs, curtians, shelves (one for me, three I picked up for a friend), toys for Nola, and a seat cushion.  Overall, a very successful trip!!





No comments:

Post a Comment