Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sesame Street Live

Our last two weekends have been busy and fun.  My sister gave us Sesame Street Live tickets for Christmas and Nola was excited about it.  We told her she was going a few days before and when she woke up on Sunday the first thing she said was, "Elmo?"  

We started our day with a doughnut.   Nola wanted one with sprinkles.  


When we got there she wasn't sure what to think.  She was pretty content looking around at all of the people.  I gave her my sunglasses to play with while we waited.


When the show started she was hooked.  She went back and forth between me, Rob and her seat but never looked away from the stage.  She even did a little dancing.  I loved watching her enjoy it... for about 10 minutes.  Then I was ready leave :)

We stayed until the end and tried to get a few pictures.  This is the best one I got of Nola and Robert.  Did I mention she never stopped looking at the stage?


We also got one by the truck.


I caught Nola singing the Sesame Street song the other day.  She must have had a good time!  
Thanks FA!!

1 comment:

  1. Judging by the sunglasses pic and her infatuation with the stage, I think it's safe to say you have a little diva on your hands.

    ReplyDelete