Friday, October 16, 2015

Last day of summer

I totally forgot to blog about our last day of summer adventures!  The last few years we've taken Nola on a little adventure on the last day of my summer break (check out our previous trips here and here).  This year we went to Chuck E. Cheese per Nola's request.  


I've seen several commercials about Chuck E. Cheese cleaning up their act, making the place more "mom friendly" and I have to say, I was pretty impressed.  The pizza was delicious, the tables and games were clean, and even though there were some parties going on it never felt uncomfortably crowded.  


I can't believe she's big enough to put tickets in the counting machine.  I also can't believe how inaccurate the machine is...  Luckily, the lady behind the counter bumped her up a few tickets so she could get a better prize.

We were afraid she would put up a fight when it was time to leave, but Chuck E. Cheese came out to greet the children and that sent her straight for the door.  She hates people dressed up as animals.

Then we stopped for ice cream and ran a few errands.


One place we stopped at was the jewelry store to get my ring cleaned.  When I told Nola what we were doing she wanted to get the ring she just won at Chuck E. Cheese cleaned too.  The lady was really nice about it and shined it up for her.  It was cute. 


We wore her out!  Fun day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment