Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Softball

I've been a little quiet lately due to the start of school and softball.  Coaching softball in the fall turns my job into 12 hour days, 6 days a week.  It's difficult to get anything else done, but our season ended last week.  My team -JV- didn't have a great season record-wise, but we had a good time.  Unfortunately, we had a few games canceled due to rain and numbers.  Having fewer double-headers made the season go very quick!  The highlight of our season was beating our rival in an extra inning.  I swear I was thisclose to going into labor during that game.



The varsity team had a great year.  The seniors this year were freshman when I started, so it was fun to watch them come together as a team.  They fought hard and ended up getting second at districts.  They will be missed next year! 


Go Discoverers!





No comments:

Post a Comment