Sunday, February 21, 2016

2 months


Turk is two months old!  He had his check up/vaccinations last week. He's up to 14 pounds 1.5 ounces. When he was born he was in the 70th percentile for everything but now he's in the 90th.  



I could tell he was growing a lot so I wasn't surprised. He's still a pretty good sleeper and eater. I was pretty excited the other night when he slept for 6 hours straight but I'm starting to think that was a fluke :)



He sleeps in 4 hour stretches, eats for about 20 minutes then goes back to sleep. He's in his crib about half the time and in our room the other half. Nola on the other hand has been a permanent fixture on our bedroom floor since Turk was born. She says she's scared to sleep in her room, but I think it has something to do with the new baby. I was scared a lot as a kid (and now even) so I understand where she is coming from. It's hard to be mad when I'm the one she got that trait from. Speaking of Nola, she is so loving being a big sister. She loves to look at him and hug him. She always wants to know where he is. She screams when he smiles, which is a lot! He seems to smile the most for her!






I went back to work a few weeks ago.  It hasn't been that bad.  The first day back was kind of fun because people seemed to miss me.  Now that I've figured my classes out it seems like I've never left!





Turk is going to the same daycare as Nola and Nola loves having him there.  The other day she asked to hold him because she's not allowed to hold him at daycare.  That made me happy, I'm glad to know he's not being passed around by a bunch of four year olds!







Overall, month two has been pretty uneventful.  He's still the cutest and I'm still tired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment