Thursday, February 18, 2016

Basketball game

Every year the basketball Intramural Champs take on the teachers as a fundraiser.  Every year I play.  And every year I wonder why...

This year we played the same team we played two years ago.  We beat them when they were Sophomores, but we knew they'd be harder to beat this year.  We didn't have some of our better players because they had "appointments".  At first we only had 5 players, 1 had nevered played basketball before!  We managed to talk 2 more people into playing, but still- 
not. enough. subs.







In the end, we lost.  It was 0-6 them after the first quarter and didn't get much better after that.  A new teacher scored most of our points, but I did manage to score one basket.  I missed 2 free throws, but at least I scored one basket :)





Robert brought the kids and even though he didn't say it out loud, I could tell he was impressed with my skills.



It was a blast and no one got hurt, so overall it was a success!  
Go Staff Infection!  
I'm still working on our team name.



No comments:

Post a Comment