Tuesday, February 2, 2016

One month!

Turk is one month old! He's actually closer to two months but I'm just getting around to writing- baby's are pretty time-consuming :)


I found these tie stickers at Walmart. I took monthly pictures of Nola in front of the chalkboard wall but it was such an ordeal. These seemed much easier, and as you can see he loves them.


Speaking of Nola, here they both are at one month.


She is still very much obsessed with him. She wants to see him as soon as she gets home. She likes to get really close to his face and say,"hi cutie brother". She loves when his "cutie eyes" are open and is actually pretty helpful. She'll put his pacifier in and we taught her how to give him his bottle. She doesn't feed him often but it's come in handy when I need to get something done. The biggest way she helps is getting thing for us. Picking up something he dropped, fetching something, or handing us wipes. 



Although it drives me crazy when people ask, he is a "good baby"- all babies are good, aren't they?  Maybe one cries more than another but that doesn't make them a bad baby, it makes them a normal, human baby.  Anyway, he doesn't cry that much, when he starts to it's usually because he's hungry.  He's been drinking 2-4 ounces every 3 hours- pretty much on the dot.  Sometimes he'll start to fuss and I'll look at the clock and it will be exactly 3 hours.


It's the same at night, about every three hours.  He seems to get a solid 4 after Robert and Nola leave in the morning, but that may be because I put him in bed with me :)


My little hipster baby.  It seems like he's been here all along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment