Saturday, June 11, 2016

Dallas

I spent Memorial Day weekend in Dallas with my mom and sister.  It's become a little bit of a tradition for the three of us to take a trip to celebrate my mom's birthday, last year we went to Kansas City (remember? We bought a selfie stick and our lives were changed forever).  Our plan next year is to go to Pittsburgh so Jessica can join us.

I seem to do a terrible job taking pictures on our trips, probably because their aren't a lot of photo opportunities when you spend all day shopping?  I can pretty much sum up all of our get-togethers in a few words: eat, shop, pedicure, shop, drink. This was a yummy frozen Moscow Mule!  


Texas has some good eats, y'all!!  Let me tell you about a pork chop that I ate.... It was AMAZING!!  If you go to Dallas, you HAVE to go to Perry's Steakhouse and order the pork chop.  Even if you don't like pork chops.  It will be the best thing you ever ate.  OMG THAT PORK CHOP!!!

Anyway, this trip was a little bit different than our normally outings- we went to the lake!  Sara's friend (and honorary family member), Kyle has a boat so we got to go on a little excursion.  I wasn't feeling great, so I'm going to have to go back sometime to really enjoy the lake!  


We also got to spend time with/meet my sister's boyfriend.  He's the one who introduced Sara to the pork chop so he's all good in my book!  


#thatporkchopthough


No comments:

Post a Comment