Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Wedding

I officiated another wedding!  A co-worker asked me to officiate her wedding before Nola was born so I got ordained online.  Last summer 2 friends/co-workers of mine got engaged and asked me to officiate for them, I couldn't say no! 

The kids were still in Wichita with my parents so Robert and I got to go to Lincoln by ourselves and enjoy the festivities!  I had to run the rehearsal on Friday night then we went to the rehearsal dinner at Old Chicago.  It was delicious and a lot of fun! 

The wedding was in a church and the reception was in the train station downtown.  They were both beautiful!  I was super nervous for the wedding but it went really well.  You could feel the love in the room and that helped calm me down.

After the ceremony we got to ride the party bus- my first time.  We were drove to a few places so that the wedding party could get pictures done.  



We took advantage of some of the beautiful backdrops.


The party bus pulled up to the reception and then the party started!  Dinner was Valentino's pizza so Robert was in heaven.




The Columbus crew (top) and the business teachers (bottom).  I taught a few business classes my first year and am still listed as a business teacher on the website :)  I work with some awesome people! 


Me and the groom!  Jeff and I coached softball together for 2 years.  We had a dance off, there was so much dancing, that ended in a split pants situation. 

The wedding photographer was a cousin of the bride, Jodi, and she did an AMAZING job.  Unfortunately, she lives in Canada.  If she didn't you know I'd be hiring her to do some family pictures!!




It was one of the best weddings I've been to!  So much fun, at least what I can remember ;)


Congratulations to Maggie and Jeff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment