Friday, June 10, 2016

Last day at Michelle's

Nola is officially done with full-time daycare!  Next year she will be coming to Columbus with me and going to Preschool.  A few weeks ago she had to say good bye to all of her daycare friends and Michelle, her daycare provider.  I was way more emotional about it than she was.  I wanted to make sure she knew that she wouldn't be spending time with them anymore, but I didn't want to upset her, so I talked to her about it a little bit and had her pick out a present for Michelle.  She picked out some flowers and a balloon. 


Turk will still be going to Michelle for daycare so she's not rid of us yet!  There are two other kids around Nola's age and one of them is heading to preschool next year too so Michelle got a picture of all of them together and made a frame.  Gabby wasn't there that day so she also got a picture of Nola with her.



I'm so thankful that Michelle is so thoughtful.  Nola loves all of her daycare friends, especially Gabby and Maddie.  I know she had a great time there and I can tell she's going to miss them because she still talks about them a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment