Monday, June 27, 2016

Father's Day

Father's Day was last weekend and we celebrated a great father!!  We went to Columbus on Saturday to take Nola bowling.  It turned into dinner and bowling and some time in the arcade.  Robert and Nola bowled while Turk and I watched.  Nola was winning until Rob got a strike in the last frame!


I told them to pose for a picture.  Nola was really into it. 




On Sunday Robert did Father things, like mowed the lawn.  We also worked on the bathroom a bit and went swimming.  I had some shirts made that look like Rob's work shirts for the kids.  I made a bunch of different sizes so they have one that fits for a while!  There was some drama with the shirt lady and they aren't exactly correct, but they are pretty cute!


We did a little fashion shoot.  As you can imagine, with 2 kids we got a few funny ones!





He's so cute I can't even handle it. 


Happy Father's day Robert!  We love you!!










No comments:

Post a Comment